Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I know it is more like Happy Mother's Day evening, but thought I would share this card anyway. This is the card I made for my mum, to match the flip album which you've had a glimpse of. My mum lives on the continent and they actually don't do Mother's Day till May but I think I'm safe to share this as she doesn't look at my blog - at least I don't think so....
Here's the card:


I used Lucky Limeade for the base colour and punched 16 squares using the 1 1/4" square punch from the Everyday Enchantment FREE SAB papers. Remember you only have to spend £45 to get these gorgeous papers for free.

I then embossed the oval designer embossing frame using Very Vanilla, and tore it into a rough oval shape. I stamped 'To my Mum' using the All in the Family stamp set. The flowers were cut using the Blossom Party die and the Big Shot. I wet the flowers using a misting spray and then scrunched them to give them a more vintage look. The leaves were punched using the Bird Builder punch.

Here's a close up of the sentiment:


I'll show you details of the flip album later and this card in a different colour scheme. I hope you all had a lovely day today. See you soon. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment